Directions to the concert site, set up times, load in information and almost all other information pertaining to your performance date on the Sparta Summer Concerts is available in a downloadable/printable format in this PDF document You can also get online directions from a specific starting location by using the directions page.
Much of the information below is contained in a printable format with maps and pictures of the concert site in the above PDF file.
- Directions to Dykstra Park: Rt 15 north to 2nd Sparta exit (Rt 517). Take a left onto Rt 517 south. Turn left at the 3rd traffic light (onto Sparta Ave/RT 181). At the next light, turn right onto Main Street (USPS building is on the corner). Bear right onto Mohawk Ave - the entrance to the park is to the right just after the split and is just after the Sparta Library on the right. The below map will hopefully make these directions even more clear. If coming from a different direction than taking RT 15 north, please utilize the 'View Larger Map' link and the resulting Google Map's 'Get Directions' feature to determine a better route.
For GPS & online map users, Dykstra Park is at 41.0357051N, 74.6396863W
- Google map link
View Larger Map
- performer access details - pass through the gate between the Sparta Library and Mohawk Avenue School, down the access road to the pavilion and proceed directly to behind the stage area
- Sound Check - "Headlining Acts" will begin line/sound check at 6:00PM; a complete sound check is for 20 minutes 6:30-6:50; opening acts will have a line check from 6:50-7:00
- loading and unloading information - please load from the built-in ramp adjacent to the Pavilion's stage.
- ASi Sound & Lighting - Festival System ( C ) Specifications
- parking information - parking is available behind the concert pavilion and on the access road for performers ONLY. There is additional parking spaces behind the school (just after the access road) as well as in front - all are open to the public so arrive by 6pm to ensure nearby parking.
- performer arrival lead time (1 hour prior to sound check)
- maximum changeover time for opening acts is 15 minutes, please have available techs to facilitate a timely changeover
- gear storage before and after performance - behind the concert pavilion (uncovered area) or in your vehicle
- Smoking regulations - no smoking on stage and all applicable NJ and Municipal regulations apply
- Alcohol and drug regulations - drugs and alcohol are strictly prohibited in the concert park
- Amenities provided - bottled water, soda, juices
All artists receiving $600 or more in compensation need to fill out a W-9 Form, the form and instructions are available below: